February 17, 2016
Inexistence is an independent game currently in development for PC.Inspired by the classics of the 16-bit era, because of its pixel art style and gameplay toMetroidvania, discover a vast world full of mysteries and action.
Hald and his sister are Keepers, chosen by the gods, their existences protects the island where they live against evil forces. But one day, a man fed by dark desires came to break this peacefulness by plunging the young girl into an endless sleep, in order to reign evil in this place. Hald decides to take his courage in both hands and go in search of this man to defeat him, and break the spell. For that, he will have to travel to many places all more mysterious than dangerous...
- Many varied places, in a pixel art style worthy of the great hits of the SNES era.
- RPG Elements enabling customize the stats and equipment of heroes, and get new abilities as you go.
- Varied bestiary, with imposing bosses.
- Many annex quests and hidden places.
- Many achievements for lovers of challenges
Trailer officiel YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best hope game 2013" Le comptoir des clickeurs, French community.
- "Le jeu [...] est parfaitement jouable, et c’est un bon metroidvania."
- Arthur Jeannin, Indius
- "After a game reaches a certain solid level of play, it's the details that make the difference, so hats off."
- John Polson, Indiegames
- " le jeu s’annonce [...] particulièrement joli."
- La rédaction, Pocket Gamer FR
- "Inexistence seems to be a fun action platformer"
- Chris Priestman, Pocket Gamer UK/
Create by Fawzi Allouach soundcloud.com.
Release Blog Post
The blog-post through which this game was released is available at vlambeer.com.
Jonathan BRASSAUD (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Game Designer, 2D Artist, Level Designer, Programmer
Time assistance Graphics : Annamaria Klimkovic, Etienne Zizka, Danial Garcia, Ievgen Khomenko
Time assistance Programmer : Romain Desmarecaux, Jonathan Picques
Time assistance Artworks : Deborah "Kureiyah" Ouelle, Gwendoline "Kyalie" Houzelot, Pierre Guyot, Aref Ahmadi Araghi